I am so annoyed. Also conflicted. I can’t decide whether it’s worth my time and money to go get an X-ray. I’ve got it taped, I’m icing and elevating, keeping off of it as much as I can. I don’t think there’s a lot more that can be done so I don’t know if it’s worth getting confirmed. On the other hand, it would just be kinda nice to know for sure and I guess there’s a small chance it could need to be set. It would also be nice to know so I have something concrete to tell my boss, complete with doctor’s note. Plus TeenSparrow is bugging me to go. Help me decide, GT!
Update: urgent care says no break but I'm glad I went anyway. At least now I know for sure and have a baseline X-ray just in case I screw it up running around at work. Also I got a small scrip for some painkillers and that will help get me through. Thanks for everyone's input!