- David Copperfield is still not only raking it in, his net worth is about $800 million. Huh.
- Jimmy Buffet — I want your life for one day. Epitome of “If you do what you love then you’ll never have to work a day in your life.”
- Only 16 are women :-/
- Only 2 of those women are over 50 >:-/
- Wait! *scans page and sorts by gender age and category* Where’s Oprah?! She was #4 on this list last year! I mean, if she never got out of bed, doesn’t she make Katy Perry money every year just on, like interest and residuals?
- “Personalities” — But Rush Limbaugh’s personality suuuuuuucks.
- “Best Hustle”? I was gonna say Kim Kardashian but James Patterson is pulling in $37 million more and all he has to do is outline a story and let someone else write it and slap his name on the cover as coauthor. (I actually have no insight on this process, but I’m pretty sure he could get by on this bare minimum effort, if he wanted.)
* You know, if money is your sole measure for success, happiness and general “wealth”.