...and I'm anxious as Hell.
- I'm just going to walk in and hand in my resume, and not sure if I should ask for the manager or not.
- I don't know if they're hiring.
- I've never been there before, but always wanted to-that may work against me. It opens the same time as my other commitment. But it's in the same area!
- I'm not sure if I'll be too tired after work.
- I don't know the vibe. Regards dressing, etc. But that's always been a problem. I dress too 'conservative', even for my laid back other commitment.
- I have an extensive resume and a lot of it could be helpful for this place, but it comes off as a bit...I donno. It's better than a few years ago, but still.
- I don't know what I'm doing.
- I'm anxious. Hopefully that will wear off during the day.
SoCal GT'rs know the kind of establishment this may be. I don't know if I should disclose it to the rest of y'all (Sorry, for real). However, any way to assuage my fears? I'm trying to be real but it's hard being too realistic. My mind is saying they will laugh in my face. It sucks.
Words of wisdom, gifs, whatever would be much appreciated. I'll update this afternoon if I can.