- My neck hurts, and now I can’t turn my head to the left. I must have done something very, very wrong in my sleep.
- I am going to have to send my boss an email apologizing for not working as much overtime as I intended to this weekend. I stopped in for a few hours yesterday, but less than I had planned because I was tired. And today... well, I wanted one day off this week.
- I wish my arm would stop flaking and just heal already. I’m getting tired of babying it all day every day.
- I spent all day sleeping, but I probably shouldn’t have because now I want to cook and it’s near normal time for sleep.
- I have to return this stupid router to Amazon, because apparently even the manufacturer’s customer service can’t figure out how to fix my connection problems.
Feel free to whine along with me.