in the framework of Health! Yea. movement or whatever I'd like your input on which new activity I should take up this season:
- Yoga (sexy bendy Keksu. Also good for everything. and my back.)
- Greek dancing (I mean why the fuck not? Maybe get new friends this way)
- Belly dancing (get in touch with my femininininity. shake it.)
- Pole dancing (guys, POLE DANCING! the club's site numerously states that all shapes are welcome.)
- How do I stop this numbering on my phone? Gaaah! Anyway, I wanted you to know that I have been doing Scottish country dancing for almost two years now (men in KILTS, 'nuff said) and will continue to do so, before I've also done flamenco in a previous life ten years ago, also a lot of Estonian folk dancing. What say you?