1. That story on single motherhood was reasonably done. As a single mother by choice, I find peoples’ ideas about this choice very ... interesting.
2. I loved the story about women who are finally getting their due. Let’s have more of that, please!
3. I just watched Wayward Pines, and as I’ve read the book, I was pretty pleased with the first episode.
4. After Wayward Pines was done, this show I’ve never seen before came on, and damn it, it looks interesting as hell. And it’s got a woman running it. A woman who is a scientist. It’s about tome. It’s from the UK. It’s called Orbit: The Earth’s Journey Around the Sun. My child is riveted! Yay!
5. What in the living hell am I going to make for dinner? help.