You know, if you like cruising, but you must do so on a budget, I’ve found some sweet deals for y’all. Many cruise lines reposition their ships at different ports, and as a way of earning income, they often sell these really short trips.
Carnival Cruise Line:
- January 26th, 2017 from $149 per person from Los Angeles (2 days)
- December 2nd, 2016 from $189 per person from Los Angeles (3 days)
- May 7th and 20th, 2016. Sept 17th, 18th, and 30th, 2016. May 5th and 20th, 2017. Sept 24th, 2017. From $79 per person, (1 night) from Seattle to Vancouver.
Norwegian Cruise Line:
- May 6th, 2017 from Vancouver to Seattle (1 night) from $39 per person.
- Sept 26th, 2016 from Seattle to Vancouver (1 night) from $99 per person
- Sept 2nd, 2016 from Miami to the Bahamas and back (2 nights) from $199 per person
Holland America Line:
- April 29th, 2016 from Seattle to Vancouver (1 night) from $99 per person
- May 2nd, 2016 from San Diego to Vancouver (3 nights) from $199 per person
- May 5th, 2016 from Vancouver to Seattle (2 nights) from $149 per person
- May 21st and May 22nd, 2016 from Vancouver to Seattle (1 night) from $99 per person
- September 25th, 26th, and October 1st, 2016 from Seattle to Vancouver (1 night) from $99 per person
- October 4th, 2016 from Vancouver to San Francisco (3 nights) from $199 per person
- April 28th, and May 13th, 2017 between Seattle and Vancouver (1 night) from $99
- Roundtrip fares until April 25th, starting as low as $90 between New York City and Montreal, Canada.
- In Missouri, Illinois and Michagan, book by March 30th, and get up to 20% off the regular fare.
- Take the Empire Builder train from Eugene, Portland, Seattle, Spokane and Minneapolis-St. Paul to Whitefish, Essex, East Glacier and West Glacier, Montana, and save 20 percent off. Book by May 18th, 2016
- Buy one ticket, get one free on the Texas Eagle, between St. Louis and San Antonio.
- Buy one ticket on the Capitol Corridor train between Sacramento and San Jose by December 31st, 2016, and get up to 5 companion fares at 50% off.
- Book between Portland and Eugene, Oregon and save 30% off by May 31st, 2016.