Criteria: This is based on the number of supportive comments, and how many stars the supportive comments received in total. For example, if there is a comment with 10 stars, that is 11 points, one for the comment, the rest for the stars.
Supportive comments: 21 (Not counting the in-thread comments)
Total Stars: 181 (Not counting the in-thread comments)
Total points: 202
Supportive comments: 14 (Not counting the in-thread comments)
Total Stars: 88 (Not counting the in-thread comments)
Total points: 102
2 Abstaining comments (Not counting the in-thread comments), with 13 Stars
12 In-Thread Abstaining Comments, and 41 Stars
- One of the major things I noticed was the concerns of sexism and racism coming from the side of Bernie Sanders supporters toward Hillary.
- Hillary supporters mention her experience in forming coalitions and “playing” the game so to speak, to achieve her goals.
- Hillary supporters also mention her weathering of numerous scandals and trials.
- Hillary supporters also expressed concerns about congressional backlash, the viability of Sanders’ campaign, and how his promises are to be implemented.
- Hillary supporters also mention her support from POC and other minority voting communities.
- Bernie supporters tended to be more vocal in what they thought was wrong with Hillary.
- Bernie supporters called into question, her finances, past policy and advocacy positions, her lack of inclusiveness, and her record with POC.
- Bernie supporters highlighted his years of experience, civil rights work, and his goals to combat income inequality.
- There were also concerns about Hillary being non-inclusive, and #WhiteFeminist