Hey, GT students and/or teachers, are you all ready to go back to school? Me, too!
Anyone else revel in reading this summer? Tell us what’s going on in your literary worlds!
1. What book did you most recently finish?
2. What are you reading now?
3. What’s next on your “to read” list?
4. Do you have/need any book recs?
5. And, since it’s the special Back2Skool edition, which books are you looking forward to reading/teaching for school this term?
6. Favorite books or authors you found this summer?
Also, just a quick reminder, the GT Book Club will be discussing Padma Lakshmi’s Love, Loss, & What We Ate Wed., 8/31.