Ok hopefully I do this spoiler break correctly:
I know a lot of people are pissed about last night’s episode. Some stray thoughts:
- Dany becoming the mad queen makes sense but it was rushed and felt random. She should have flipped out and burned them all when they killed Missandei, not days later and NOT after a surrender.
- Jaime: Jesus Christ. What was he doing. Cersei and Jaime dying together always seemed inevitable, but him rushing to save her in the eleventh hour after she sent an assassin to kill him was the laziest writing ever. I’m just pretending that never happened, he died defending Brienne in the Battle of Winterfell, thanks.
- Speaking of Cersei, she deserved a worse/cooler death! She has been the Number 1 Villain for so long. No final speech, no showdown with Dany or Arya. What the fuck.
- Jaime’s fight with Euron was embarrassing and completely unearned. No one cares about you Euron!! And his dying words made me cringe.
- I’m sad the Hound died but glad he got his revenge in the end.
- Final episode predictions: Tyrion or Jon kill Dany. Jon dies somehow, Sansa becomes queen. We all take a nap to recover.