Hey guys. Been pretty hectic and anxiety-provoking on my end. I've decided to attend paralegal school, and that means I have to move or else it's a dang one hour commute.
- Going to paralegal school: I've thought about it, and I've decided it's the best thing for me right now. I'm from a family of lawyers, who have friends who are lawyers/judges, and have family members on the boards of law schools (Good ones to boot.) A paralegal is not a lawyer-more like a researcher for the lawyer, editor for the lawyer, etc. So for five months, including my entire summer, I'll be in school.
- I'm in the process of applying.
- Yes, one of my goals is to maybe go to law school. I've always liked the law and have a good mind for it. But yeah.
- Moving: I'm a wreck. Thank Yeezus for my broker. So far there are two places I like. Gotta hustle though-school starts soon. Either I'm moving to a gorgeous loft downtown, or an apartment half way between downtown and the area I currently live in. Still have to see the places, but I'm weighing the pros and cons.
- I'll be far away from my dance studio regardless, and, surprise, there are no studios downtown. FML. Plus driving to the doctor appointments...ugh.
- The above is really messing with my head. I have no clue how to set up utilities, change my cable, change my checking address, everything. I don't sleep anymore. The dreams about being a superhero who lives a solitary existence in a big house by the sea have been replaced by all those things. No I'm not Batman.
- Oh, and moving itself is anxiety to the max. First, I have maybe ONE FRIEND who is there for me and may help. But it's looking like I'm hiring professional packers, professional movers, and getting rid of half my crap.
I have no clue what I'm doing. And I won't get to go to Comic Con. I'll have to get off social media around then so I don't punch stuff.
I'll keep y'all updated, especially my LA GT'rs. Will need to make some new friends wherever I end up-my current ones are crap.
That's my deal.
ALSO EATING TOO MANY SWEETS. UGGGH.