It’s Tuesday, so here’s your spot to chat about the final flight path of Mad Men, and we get to decide whether or not they are going to stick the landing. As I did last week, I’ll bump this at the end of the day, also. Let’s look at “The Forecast” after a polite little jump.
How ‘bout that beer?
Dear god, Matthew Weiner. What in the blue fuck is wrong with you?!
Sorcia’s List of Things to Consider: (feel free to talk about whatever, though!)
1) Creepy. Fucking. Glen.
2) Did this feel a little Lifetime Special-ish to anyone else? Heavy handed — the whole episode.
3) Jesus, that realtor was a bitch. Who can’t sell an empty apartment?!
4) Don creeping on a 17-year old. Lovely.
5) Ok, I lold when I saw him using patio furniture inside. Talk about returning to his trashy roots. That is so something my insane redneck neighbors do on a regular basis.
6) Both Mathis and Peggy got in good shots! Way to go, kids.
7) OMG JOAN. SO BEAUTIFUL THIS EPISODE. That said, I don’t know if I approve of the new beau. Harumph. I worry when men bring her roses...
“He really blew it.”
“He sure did!”
Best. Bed-talk. Ever.
8) Pete: “I can fire YOU!” Oh go away, Peter.
9) At least Don only brought Ted a donut instead of, you know, a tumbler of scotch.
10) Is Roger still banging Marie Calvet?! Inquiring minds want to know.