In listicle form:
- Does the mammo tech put "boob wrangler" on her tax forms? I hope so.
- It seemed less squishy this time. Has mammogram technology improved, or am I tougher? (Second thing unlikely.)
- I heart the place I go so much because they give you your results right away and I'm a weenie.
- I'm at a point in life where I'll take anyone telling me my boobs "look great!" (The no cancer thing is good too.)
- Minor complaint: soothing lighting in the changing room/holding pen completely impossible to read by. So you just sit there thinking "I wonder if I have cancer?" Luckily it isn't very long.