OK sorry for posting twice in such short notice, but this is an emergency. The MRA have decided to boycott Mad Max because it has ladies in it who think independently of men. So because I feel so so so SO bad for them, I want to come up with an MRA approved movie list. That way they’ll have a potential list of movies that appeal to them.
I’ll go first:
- Anything directed by Eli Roth.
- Anything directed by Michael Bay
- House of the Dead, BloodRayne, Return of the King and other Uwe Boll Video Game Joints.
- This Guy is a safe bet (although I did like Live Die Repeat :(...I’m sorry!)
- John Grisham, so Firm. Much Pelican Briefs.
- Wall Street, Fatal Attraction, Basic Instinct (Michael Douglas Collection)
- “We’re a generation of men raised by women. I’m wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.” - Fight Club
- Garden State
- Mother Son Porn and more broadly, Porn... Know’m I sayin?
- What A Woman Wants is to not watch this movie, so you’re safe MRAs
- Maid in Manhattan, Love Actually, most RomComs
- Polanski. Just think about him.
- Rambo you know, except that one, where the girl does that thing :D
- Over The Top Stalllooonnnnneeeee
- James Bond ???? Maybe not. M gives him orders, but in the new film i hear M is a man, sooooo all is right with the world?
- Quentin Tarantino Movies (I debated on this because Kill Bill yadda yadda)
- Seven Psychopaths
- The Matrix
- Sleeping With the Enemy
- Full Monty (POOR GUY!)
- The Wolf of Wall Street