Welcome To The Bitchery

Name of a haircut?

So, my dude has awesome hair and I really like playing with it. He mostly gets no-nonsense haircuts (it's buzzed pretty short for the summer, which still looks good, but not so much with the playing-with-it opportunities). Recently I've noticed a trend-haircut I think would look totally kickass with him — it's short sides/long top thing that's going on right now. It's kind of hipster-old timey, just a little bit punk rock...is there a name for it though? I tried googling various combinations of all the words I've used to describe it, but I haven't been able to hit on an image that really captures it well enough. Any thoughts?


Share This Story