Good morning! We have 2 days to make ourselves promises that we'll do better. What do you say we stick with 3, one big, 2 smaller? Or is 5, 2 big and 3 smaller better? Another tip is to just continue something you're already doing - that way you're patting yourself on the back AND resolving to keep up good habits.
I'll start, natch, with the big resolutions in bold -
1. No more sleeping medication besides Melatonin.
2. Spend less money eating out at restaurants.
3. Keep doing yoga or Pilates 3-4 times a week.
4. Cut credit card debt in half.
5. If work stresses me out, go straight to my journal and write about it.