I’m not a native speaker which I’m sure will be evident to everyone who hears me speak English and very, very likely it’s easy to spot in my written English as well (probably down to my mother tongue). Nonetheless, it makes me itchy to read mangled English in communication to customers, exhibit A:
This analyze should answer to the following questions:
- How split documentation into DITA topics?
- What are chunks of documentation can be reused between publications?
- What are the documentation applicability needs?
- What kind of topic must be used for each kind of information?
- Is it relevant to specialize the default DITA implementation?
Why do that? It takes half a day to get an editor to read and correct the text and saves so much embarassement. Bonus points for anyone who can guess the native language of the author.