How’s it hanging?
- I am finishing up antibiotics for what I was told was bronchitis. Today was my last pill and I’m still coughing. Hmm. Cough.
- Anyone watched Breathless on Amazon Prime? I’m waffling between loving and hating it but nothing in between. I feministlove it and a feministhate it. And I regularpeoplelove it and I regularpeoplehate it.
- I don’t know if anyone else out there has the distinct pleasure of being a manager of people, but good god damn are they monsters sometimes.
- I would like Donald Trump to be the Republican nominee because: 1) I think it gives the Democrats the best chance of winning 2) if he did win by some weird phenomenon, he’d DEFINITELY be a 1 term president. 3) endless entertainment for my graphic novels that I write and draw in my mind.
- Cough cough cough.
- I’m tryna get my shit together for my wedding in October and I’m losing steam. I haven’t committed to THAT many things - like, I am a crafty, artsy person and everyone expected some sort of DIY Pinterestsplosion from me but 1) I do not really excel at “cute” - my version of crafting, for instance, is stealing things from my friends houses, glueing googly eyes all over them, and returning them. 2) who has time for that?
- I’ve been given additional responsibility at work and I am really happy with it. I have felt a big change in the way I am treated.
- My mother is driving me up the wall.
- I’m taking care of my friend’s chihuahua this weekend and she and my wienerdog are having a lot of feelings at each other. Honestly, if I wake up in the morning and one is gone, it’ll be the chihuahua. Go team wiener!
- My wedding gown is finished being made and I pick it up on Monday. I might shit myself (preferably not while trying on the gown).
So yeah. How’s it hanging? Cough cough.
- On a scale of 1 to Entourage, how pathetic would it be for me to go to bed before 9pm on a Friday night?