Because I need to brag about my completely meaningless accomplishments on my day off!
It’s not even 4 and you know what I’ve done so far? All these things!
- I slept in a bit
- Made a delicious breakfast : Strawberries, Banana, Yoghurt, a bit of granola & apricot jam. Pure deliciousness.
- Watched an episode of Orphan Black
- Got myself 3 pieces of heart in majora’s mask
- Went for a run (the first in about 8 months!!)
- Made myself a delicious left-over lunch : Bacon, zuchinni, mushrooms, red onion all baked with some garlic and thyme. Then put onto two sheets of puff paste and into the oven with feta sprinkled on top. Did I mention the balsamic & brown sugar sirup sprinkled over it? Because it’s AMAZING.
- Had a luxurious shower while lunch was ovening
- Watched an episode of Defiance (anyone see the latest?? Insane!)
- Threw in a load of laundry
- Did the dishes
Now I’m getting ready for some drawing & figuring out dinner. Which needs to be new, delicious and super easy and not have too many ingredients. (Since I am both cheap and lazy at this point) Any ideas??
What did you do today? Want to grumble about a thing? Cheer about a thing? Share it with me!