Apologies for being so out of touch with wide world of Kinja. I've been away from my computer and it's a lot harder to kinja on mobile devices.
This is a POST OF RANDOMNESS. Feel free to comment/critique/complain about my randomness or post your own randomness in the comments.
- THERE IS A GOT POP-UP SHOP IN TORONTO AND I HATE THE FACT THAT I HAVE NO MONIES RIGHT NOW. All the beautiful things I could get and not pay US $$$ or shipping/duty fees. I think I'll still go to look around and weep softly into my Targaryen scarf.
- Also, there's amazing Orphan Black merch from Hot Topic coming up in a few weeks. Aaaaah, the pretties, they tempt me.
- I just started my Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course. Does anyone else fall asleep during every body scan no matter what position? I'd stand, but I'm worried I'll bash my head in on the way down.
- I am marathoning Gilmore Girls on Netflix. OMG, why have I never seen this show? I'm in love and it's full of actors I love from other shows, like Todd Lowe. I'm 3/4 of the way through season six, so no spoilers, please!
- I bit the bullet and signed up for Fresh Meat for Toronto Roller Derby. It's going to be tough financially and physically but I've got Derby Fever and the only cure is on 8 wheels. Also, squats are really hard.
- I'm shamefully addicted to the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack. I will likely never see the movie, but these are some sweet tunes. And the Crazy in Love remix? *swoons*
- I want to skate out to Frank Sinatra's 'Witchcraft'. It's so fucking bouncy.
- I got a gift card to DAVIDsTEA for Easter and now I want to buy ALL THE TEAS. I'm going to attempt to conserve it and spread it out. It's so hard though. I go into the store and everything is so lovely and smells amazing.
- I know Jon Kabat-Zinn is the father of mindfulness and awesome and stuff but sometimes I want to whack him over the head with his books. MORE WORDS ISN'T ALWAYS BETTER, DUDE!
- Here, have a gif!