It’s been quite a while since I checked in but I’ve been really busy! It’s a nice change from days of Netflix marathons (actually I miss those).
This isn’t so much a POST OF RANDOMNESS as it is an update for my life stuff.
- I went to the special Orphan Black premiere in Toronto! They were raising money for Covenant House. We had video messages from Kristian Bruun and Tatiana and the creators, Kevin (Art) and Josh (Scott) were in attendance. I got to speak with Graeme, John and Josh, which was very cool.
- I’ve started attending support groups for people with ED. It’s a bit nerve wracking and awkward, as I’m sure all support groups can be, but I’m hoping it’ll be beneficial in the long run.
- I miss TV but at the same time, I like the fact that I’m getting out of the house. The only show I’m watching consistently right now is iZombie and that’s because it’s on Shomi on Thursday mornings.
- DAVIDsTEA is tempting me with pumpkin teas. Vixens, I tell ya.
- I bruised my tailbone during my first attempt at derby. It’s definitely not as painful as I thought it would be but I’m still hoping to acquire a tailbone protector ASAP.
- I attended my first Neuro yoga class last night. So so difficult. So fast. I was so gross after. I’ve got to start showering at the studio because I’m sure I was a joy to ride the subway with.
- I made the mistake of using an energizer before class and this is why I am awake right now. Yaaaaaaaay. Energizers are for morning classes only.
- I really want to take the ASS-ana yoga class which is all about your butt and glutes. I don’t think I’m ready yet, though.