Even though I haven’t had coffee, adrenaline has kicked in. The anxiety kind.
Reasons I have the jitters:
- I am obsessive about packing. Quadruple check packing.
- I cannot predict traffic to the airport in the afternoon. I usually take early flights.
- Waiting for flights sucks for everyone.
- It’s going to be a fucking oven at my destination. Even though my current location is hot as Hell. At least I have AC here.
- My destination is ‘home’. ‘Nuff said.
Ugh. This is why I barely travel. Despite really wanting to-but not to the same old hometown.
Regarding the destination-I’d rather stay with my brother in his frat house. It has AC. It’s a nice frat house. Plus, I honestly love the frat-mos-phere. Pun!
Also I have the airport lounge pass. So I guess that’s a plus!