Hey GT family,

I got a job offer!!!

I listened to the details the HR gave me over the phone on Friday afternoon, and waited until I read the written offer letter before emailing her back, asking to speak to her on Monday/Tuesday.

The deadline for the offer is Wednesday.

If she hasn’t emailed me back or called me by 4.30/4.45 tonight, would it be overkill to try calling her or sending a follow up email?


Thanks in advance for your wisdom!