With all the talk about promoting women and girls in the STEM fields, I wanted to share this opportunity for those of you who might have kids/cousins/friends who are or know of high school seniors that may qualify for the Edison Scholars Program.
Some of the eligibility requirements include:
- Have a GPA of 2.8 or better
- Plan to be a full-time student majoring in math, physics, chemistry, engineering, materials
- Science or computer science/information systems at a four-year college or university
- Live in, or attend a high school in, SCE's service area
- Must demonstrate financial need