A dog who has adopted fatalism as a worldview.
- Does your dog not hopefully check his food bowl between meals?
- Does your dog no longer beg for table scraps?
- Does your dog mope on the floor, couch, or bed?
- Does your dog quietly accept a whisker pulling by small children?
- Does your dog fail to chase its own tail, as if assuming it will only get away in the end anyway?
Your dog is a fatalist. Or may be experimenting with fatalistic tendencies. Fatalism is a terrible philosophy for a dog. Not anything like much more canine appropriate philosophies such as stoicism or Epicureanism or even anarchism. No, a fatalist dog is hardly a dog at all.
Also, more at link. That picture just killed me, btw.