BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1 bag (around 12 oz.) triangle-shaped corn tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 oz) chili beans in medium sauce, undrained (I used Bush’s)
- 1 container (18 oz) refrigerated seasoned shredded pork in original BBQ sauce (I used Curley’s) or about 2 1/4 cup leftover bbq shredded pork
- 1 lb.creamy-style deli coleslaw, drained or leftover creamy coleslaw, drained
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan or 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread half of chips evenly on pan. Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over chips.
- In medium bowl, mix together chili beans and pork. Drop half of mixture by small spoonfuls over chips. Repeat layers with chips, cheese and pork mixture.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with coleslaw and green onions. Serve immediately.
and of course nothing goes better with nachos than Mountain Dew!
I will give you anyone who makes this abomination 100 awesomepoints. Redeemable for high fives and looks of utter disgust.
Remember that we’re watching Hackers at 4 pm EST today! Get your nachos ready and prepare to hack the planet with us over in the Discord chatroom (all are welcome)