1. Fuck Marry Kill (The Inanimate Objects Edition) : A tuba, 2 dozen old fashioned red handkerchiefs, and a single men’s dress shoe (size 12 US)
2. What is the most beatiful thing you’ve seen, read or heard recently? (Please interpret beautiful however you wish.)
3. What is one piece of advice that you have for the rest of us, which you’ve recently learned for yourself through painful first-hand experience?
My answers, if you care:
1. Fuck the tuba, marry the handkerchiefs, and kill the shoe.
2. I recently rediscovered this poem by Sharon Olds. I don’t love everything she’s written, but ugh does this one hit me hard.
3. Lets say you are cutting up jalapeños early in the day. And then let’s say you are having sexy times that evening. No matter how well you think you’ve washed your hands? Wash them some more. This is all I choose to say on that subject.