This is a spider (obv) that I had just cast (from casting class); I used a belt buckle as the model.
This is from a style called ‘pot melt’ casting; the top 2 pots are failures that turned out nice. What I did was fill the posts with various glass rods, stuck them in the kiln and let them flow - the lower 2 are ‘successful’ pot melts.
The above is my attempt to save some of my castings for myself; since I give most of my art/craft away I do not necessarily have an example of what I can do
below is a showing of some of my large skulls, the middle row are 2 of my Dreamer series - the one on the right is Dreamer Divided, next them is a Trooper (SW) the rest will be captioned in next photo
The bottom row is a skull that a pain of glass was sagged into (as opposed to the others which were filled with glass frit to fill the space), to the right is an attempt to cast a mask wearing a mask, followed by an African shield and a leaf.
Below is my kiln which was at 1550 F when I opened it but taking the pic dropped the temp by 200 F. The 2 pieces were pretty much a failure - for some reason the faces did not get formed so I have 2 faceless Buddhas