Unlike my other thoughts which are clearly very logical and organized.
For whatever reason, I started thinking about my New Year's resolutions from this past NYE. I remembered that I posted a list on GT but I couldn't remember what was on it, so I found the list! And it made me smile, cuz I actually did most of the things on it.
You guys remember this post?
How's it looking for everyone? On my end, I:
- Am still in therapy.
- Declared minors in biology and biochemistry and start the classes in the fall.
- Weeded through my friends and kept the ones who are awesome and make me feel loved and supported.
- Going to Florida in two weeks and Texas in July.
- Am moving next month, and will try and decorate my room.
- Still haven't seen Breaking Bad. But there's still time!
Did anyone else accomplish any of their resolutions?