- My sleep schedule has been super messed up for the past 2-3 weeks. And this weekend is our 2-day roller derby tournament. I don’t know how I’ll make it through. Stealth napping?
- You might already know this if you follow me on the Twitters/Insta, but I went vegan! For the most part, it’s been pretty easy. It’s just the lack of convenience that is hard. I have a soy allergy, which makes it difficult for me to just drop into a random place. I have to look up menus ahead of time and I’ve been caught thinking something was soy-free when it was actually secretly soy-loaded. It makes groceries very expensive and my blender died so that limits my options too. BUT there are some amazing Vegan restaurants/companies in Toronto, so I do have a lot of resources.
- I’m slightly obsessed with The Others series by Anne Bishop. I got the audiobooks and I really like how the narrator articulates the wolf howls and little questioning noises.
- Coffee Kombucha is currently my favourite beverage.
- I recently watched the Leftovers and for the most part, I enjoyed it. I did feel that the first season featured waaaay too many bad spray tans. And the second season r*pe scene was quite disturbing in how it was easily dismissed as not-r*pe. But overall, the show was very good.
Share This Story