Is this still a thing you can do?

I'm hoping to move into an apartment in the next two months. I know I have fin aid money coming, but I'm also searching for part time work.

It's been a long time since I was concerned with student friendly housing. It seems like the last time I did this, you were able to use financial aid as proof as income, so long as you showed the correct tax forms or something like that.