I ended up continuing my retreat for a 2nd day, and it’s been wonderful. I’m currently sitting in a Panera Breading writing and brainstorming. I’ve done a lot outlining, writing, diagraming, goal setting, vision boarding, etc.
One of the items I did was write sentence on how I want to be remembered at the end of my life:
Falling was a strong leader, caring boss, loving partner, and generous friend who used her creativity, passion, and intelligence to help empower a generation of women.
I also did several strength/characteristics exercises and these were my results:
And finally, I spent some time breaking down what I’m passionate about:
- Traveling the World (I’m at peace whenever I’m in an airplane)
- Learning about new cultures
- Being adventuress
- Creating strategic visions/creative solutions (and then handing it off to be worked, similar to consulting)
- Public Speaking
- Empowering people (mostly geared towards women)
- Seeing people succeed in jobs they enjoy and feel validated in
- Advocating for mental health and body positivity
- Writing about things that I care about (people’s stories, etc)
- Reading/learning new ideas (on things that interest me)
Now I’m in the process of trying to figure out how I can combine these items into some kind of life path, job, company, etc. And that’s where I’m asking for help from the Hive Mind, what comes to mind as you read over the above? Realistic or not, anything goes! (It could be building a feminist colony on Mars!)