Not your own personal revenge but Hamptons Revenge, daaahling. Spoilers below Nolan!
So, this is exciting! I was a little bored during this episode because it seemed like typical Revenge stuff but Victoria is on to Emily and Conrad is on to Aiden. I think Emily will be exposed at the end of this season or either Victoria or Conrad will be killed to keep her secret (IF YOU KNOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T TELL ME). This is very exciting stuff. I tend to watch Revenge in huge marathon sessions because otherwise I get bored, but I'm going to have to watch this on a weekly basis now. Can't miss out on Revenge.
- I used to like/feel sorry for Daniel but he's such an entitled douche that I want him off my screen
- Are there seriously no POCs in the Hamptons? Or do French people count as POCs now? I love you Revenge, but you are the least diverse show I have ever seen
- Also, the stereotyping on Pascal is seriously eyerolling. I know the show is campy campy soap goodness but C'MON! He has a thick French accent and is a womanizer and a ruthless businessman with a passion for the arts and fine alcohol. If he carries a baguette around, I won't be surprised.
- I hope Jack doesn't die. I am a big fan of a Jack/Emily(Amanda) endgame and I really hope that happens
- Also, I kinda love Emily/Nolan but I don't think that'll happen
- I wish there were more strong women on the show. Madeleine Stowe and Emily VanCamp are so fucking boss that the other women seem to just be competing for screentime.
- Madeleine Stowe should be the Queen of Everything.