So I'm in the process of planning a CMO dinner in San Francisco for my boss, and he's looking for a "trendy" place to have it. Now this is "trendy" like rich dudes see it, of course, but I would like to know if there are any restaurants with private dining space where I could arrange this that will make us look like we're really "in the know" about what's cool and happening (again, as rich dudes will see it)?
So far on our list we have:
- Farallon. 450 Post St., by Union Square
- Wayfare Tavern, 558 Sacramento St. Financial district
- Kokkari Estiatorio (Mediterranean) 200 Jackson St., SF, financial district
- Prospect, 300 Spear St., SOMA
- Alexander’s Steakhouse, 448 Brannan St., SOMA
- Sens Restaurant, (Mediterranean) 4 Embarcadero
- Boulevard, 1 Mission St., Embarcadero
- Epic Roasthouse, 369 The Embarcadero, Embarcadero
- Waterbar, 399 The Embarcadero S.
- Slanted Door, 1 Ferry Building, Embarcadero
These are all recs from our SF office. I also found Absinthe Brasserie and Central Kitchen online. Are there any others that people could recommend, or are there any on this list that look particularly good? I would very much appreciate the hive mind help on this one. :)