I am starting a fun thread on this lazy Friday in which we tell each other of a scumbag event you learned about second-hand or experienced first-hand today.
Scumbaggery Reporting Rules:
- Can be any gender, but only report adult scumbags. Teens are idiots. We know.
- With your scumbag, name the violations of basic tenants of equality/respect/not-being-a-scumbag. Person to name the scumbag with the most violations in one event gets to proudly add the following e-title to their Khaleesi-esque internet identity: Survivor of THE GREATEST SCUMBAG (and mother of dragons).
- You must have learned about or experienced this scumbag's event today. Which means that the scumbag can be an old sailor in your life journey ( :( ), or a brand new sailor, but either way the scumbaggery reported in this here thread occured today. It's to highlight that scumbaggery is so pervasive that it occurs daily, and nightly, and ever-so-frightly.
My scumbaggery of the day! Learned second-hand from my friend who is having a terrible day in customer service.
An early-30s man recounting, unsolicited, about that time he cheated on his girlfriend because she wouldn't engage in anal sex. Then, boo-hoo-so-sad, she found out and broke up with him and he has never been in more pain than in that moment and the weeks (lol hours, let's be real) that followed.
1. Body entitlement: Thinking he has a right to anal and refusal of anal justifies his cheating. Key evidence, paraphrased and ridiculed through caps: "SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I WAS ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT ANAL."
2. Persecution Complex: Feeling like a victim for suffering the natural and obvious consequence of his gross actions.
Key Evidence, ibid: "I DON'T THINK SHE UNDERSTANDS HOW MUCH I LOVED HER. SHE CUT ME REAL DEEP."
3. Assuming anyone wants to listen to this bullshit.
Key Evidence: The entire monologue.