OMG, y'all the drama llama has infultrated my office! Maybe he seeped through from my phone or computer while I was reading GT? I don't know how else he got in...I sit by the front door and I certainly wouldn't let him just waltz right past me.
Some of the effects of Drama Llama on my office -
1. Incessant pacing and sighing.
2. Shaking papers loudly and rolling eyes.
3. Increasingly less polite conversations about tone of voice.
4. Out right accusations of condescension followed by demands of "Don't speak to me unless you can do it with out being condescending"
5. Arguments about said condescension vs. being direct in communication.
6. Overall increase in vocal levels.
7. Complete and awkward silence
It's almost lunch time, I hope Drama Llama follows these folks out the door and takes up residence in another office.
P.S. In case you are wondering, I am only hearing and seeing effects of Drama. So far, Drama Llama has not targeted me. Let's hope it stays that way....