So I'm pretty sure the fella got me sick, despite all of our best efforts to not get me sick this weekend but still spend time together. Now, I'm pretty sure I can finish out the rest of today because 50% of my afternoon is another teleconference. Do I let my boss know I'm not coming in tomorrow now, or do I wait until I see how I feel tomorrow morning?

I don't know which one would make me look less like a slacker or like I'm skipping work.