1. I will be done* with my comprehensive exam.
2. I WILL BE DONE* WITH MY COMPREHENSIVE EXAM
3. I WILL BE DONE* WITH MY COMPREHENSIVE EXAM!!!!!!
4. I can start planning the road trip to Minnesota that the Constable and I are going on next Monday, instead of studying for this stupid comprehensive exam.
5. I can start responding to posts on GT, instead of taking a two minute study break to post "OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE WORST" and then going back to studying.
6. I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I will be done* with my comprehensive exam!!!!!!!!!!!!
Side note: any LA GTers wanna meet up for dinner or drinks sometime this weekend? It's the brief window I have where I'm not studying for my comprehensive exam and I'm not in Minnesota for the summer, and I'd love to hang/celebrate with y'all!
*By which I mean, done with this round. They only pass half the people the first time, so realistically I will probably be taking this exam again in two months, but I will be done with this godforsaken year and actually be able to take a couple of weeks off before I find out my results and see my family and friends and it will be GLORIOUS. And even if I fail, I get to be home and study at my parents' wonderful home and they will take care of me and bring me food and they have an amazing bathtub and I am just SO EXCITED to go home.