1. My boss came in and we had a 15 minute chat about Eurovision
2. FIRST CUP OF COFFEE IN OVER A WEEK HAAAALLELUJAH (food poisoning is pretty much over)
3. DARK CHOCOLATE DIGESTIVES because food poisoning is pretty much over
4. I've had "Rise Like A Phoenix" in my head all day and feel like I can do ANYTHING
5. The little girl who lives next door to work (my office is essentially a shed at the bottom of a garden) is bouncing on her trampoline and singing "Let It Go" again - but only the first verse because that's all she knows. MY HEART GUYS.
What's making your Monday that little bit more bearable?