my lips are puffy and my throat is itchy. I had shrimp at dinner I guess I'm allergic apparently...I don't have benadryl is there anything else I can take?

Edit: my mom is mildly allergic to the shell part so I think that's what it is but she's not epi pen allergic. Also I think it's because it was in like a frozen dinner thing and not fresh caught. I had an allergic reaction in Mexico same way but I'm not allergic all the time. Same with lobster my hands started to itch so I just stopped eating it . I took Benadryl so hopefully I'll be okay.

Update: I took 50 mg of benadryl half an hr ago and am feeling okay. No other swelling or coughing has occurred.