Anyone have any? Every year I come up with the same list. Lose X lbs, drink more water, read more, quit smoking etc. And I never fucking do any of it.
So this year I kind of want to try something different and stray from the standard resolutions. This year, I want to:
- Continue with therapy
- Start on the road to medical research
- Hang out with people who make me better
- Travel, even if I only get to one place this year and it's not even that far from Brooklyn
- Decorate the next room I have when I move and try to think of it as a "home" and not just a temporary place to live
- Watch Breaking Bad (I've never seen it, so I want to!)
And that's it. I just want to try and be happier overall and figure myself out, and hopefully all the little things will fall into place.
How about you guys? Any resolutions for this year?