Hmm. Short list.
1) Tightrope by Walk the Moon
2) Punk Rock Princess by Something Corporate
3) Weird Friends by P. O. S. I like the part where he's arguing with someone over whether they broke a thing.
4) Are You With Me by Vaux. I wish they hadn't broken up way back when.
5) Poor Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid. Because everyone needs a song that makes them cackle maniacally on a playlist.
6) Gimme Chemicals by The Pink Spiders. Also amusing.
7) Kiss Me, I'm Shit Faced by Flogging Molly. For the same reason.
8) Circus by Britney Spears. To me, the best song she's ever done. I might be identifying with her in this song a bit too much. Everyone needs an I'm Awesome song.
9) Next In Line by Walk The Moon. Shut up. I like them.
10) Overdue by ZZ Ward. Because it's such a BAMF song.
11) Miracle Worker by Superheavy. Mick Jagger and Joss Stone? Me likey.
12) The Lion, The Beast, The Beat by Grace Potter and The Nocturnals.
So that's all I can think of off the top of my head for now. Anyone got an imaginary roadtrip playlist as well?