Thank you for all your kind words earlier.

Ichabod had gotten into something. We don't know what and still can't figure it out. The vet was concerned it was rat poison but we don't even keep that in our place. He was bleeding internally and his kidneys were toxic. He was in a lot of pain. We chose to have him put to sleep. I held him during.

We are both in shock. I wasn't even going to meet him at the vet but for some reason I walked over after work.

I'm just so sad.

This is an old picture.

Advertisement