For those who don't remember, I asked for awesome places to go in NYC on friday.
Although I didn't get to respond promptly, since I was there, I read the whole thing at the airport! I officially have enough stuff to do until the US gets sick of my face and revokes my visa.
The stuff I've done might contain, but it's not probably restricted to:
- Running on Central Park
- Watching Once (the musical)
- Going for a fancy dinner, becoming friends with the waiter, ordering lobster and having him get the biggest one, 'cause we are homies. I ATE THE KRAKEN.
- Being sick on all that butter sauce.
- Brunch. Oh my god, the privileges of being in a couple. I missed brunch.
- And other good things, like seeing friends and the OakenBigSister, who also lives there.