Someone talk to me about The OA.
1. Is anyone else really distracted by Brit Marling’s uncanny resemblance to Matthew Modine?
2. That ending! I hate when sci-fi shows pull that “or was it?!?” shit.
3. Needed more shirtless Homer, imo. Lots more.
4. SHARING VAN ETTEN!!! I love her so much! I disn’t know she acted too and I was like “huh that actress sounds a lot like Saron van Etten when she sings...” and lo.
5. I want to like Brit Marling’s work, but it always ends up unravelling into the kind of shit your one friend who wanted to study physics but then just smoked too much pot and watched discovery channel shows instead.