1. I need a NOT hot, fun, relatively inexpensive location for vacation in August. All my ideas are too expensive/too far (long flights are a no-go right now)/too hot.
2. American Airlines can officially suck it. For the $800 I was out for cancelled and delayed flights, they refunded $32. THIRTY-TWO dollars. Fucking insulting.
3. My little stand of forest is greening up and it makes my heart happy.
4. According to an online article, you can “buy” citizenship in Malta for as little as one million dollars. That gets you access to live and work in the entire EU. Now to find a million dollars....
5. Soccer locker room pictures are always good things. Better with Gigi in his underpants.
6. Raspberries, pomegranates, and figs are the best fruits.
7. Definitely recommend FireCider to those who drink apple cider vinegar (or like a strong vinegar for dressings). A shot of this stuff makes you think you can take on the world. Holy hotness.
8. The most serious of my symptoms is improving. I’m down to only 6-7 patches like this on my legs. At its worst, it covered about 1/2 of both legs. (This is my upper thigh, stretch marks and all.)
9. Bergamot, lavender, and eucalyptus oils make for a very soothing bath.