According to everyone else...
1. Be happy and appreciative of everything you have because women have come really, really far.
2. Smile, especially when people gawk at you and catcall you on the street. Accepting compliments is the polite thing to do.
3. Understand that catcalling and discrimination is just inevitable and is a part of your everyday life. Don't expect that to change.
4. Whatever you do, don't ask for it.
5. Deal with online harassment and just expect it to happen; after all, it comes with the territory.
The rest here.
The comments that don't get it are hilarious.