Stuff I Have Accomplished Lately:
- Cleaned up that corner that was just a pile of random shit I was going to do something with eventually
- Moved the bulky-ass chair I hate to the random shit corner in preparation for garage sale season
- Moved Goodwill donation clothes to random shit corner
- Brought metal shelves up from the basement to start cleaning up the sunroom/room the husband has completely taken over to do plant stuff in, partially set them up
- Cancelled cable, ordered new internet service
- Made hypertufa with my mom, may have created a monster
Stuff I Still Need To Do*:
- Set up new internet service, hope it works (DSL, didn't work last time we tried it, didn't realize that until we signed up for it)
- Finish setting up shelves in sun/plant room, start organizing that bitch
- Spend some time in The Very Scary Basement deciding what to sell at garage sale and what to toss
- Buy a birthday gift for someone whose true loves are being alone and hand sanitizer
- Write my list of Ideas To Make Money For People Much Smarter Than Me, But If You Gave Me Partial Credit, That Would Be Cool Too.
*This list is in no way complete. Like, at all. There is a shit ton of other stuff to do, but this is the stuff that is currently clogging up my brain, and I thought if I put it down in print, I might be a little less crazypants today.