Ranked from easy to hard: Things that are difficult when your dominant hand (thumb specifically) is incapacitated.
- Dancing in the shower
- Putting on PJ’s
- ETA: Turn on faucet
- Shave legs
- Brush teeth
- Shampooing hair
- Get money from the inside pocket of your backpack in a crowded tram
- Take off and put back on jeans
- And belt
- Brush hair
- ETA: Type on phone
- ETA: Open packets of any kind
- Write or draw with non-dominant hand (objective not achieved)
- Cut own food (objective not achieved)
Give me your list of things that are difficult! In return I will gif you this!