I'll be in Washington, D.C. in less than 2 weeks and I'm getting super excited. I've asked you about places of interest and places where I should eat. Now I want to know the things you wish tourists knew about your great city.
Things I would tell a visitor to LA:
- Rent a car and try not to drive like an idiot
- Jaywalking is not normal here. You will get hit, honked at or flipped off if you just step into the street. Our cops give tickets for jaywalking
- Los Angeles is much bigger than you think it is
- Hollywood is sketchy and celebrities do not live there.
- Most people in LA do not work in entertainment. Most of us look like normals
What misconceptions do I probably have about DC? What should I know before I go?
And here is a Veep gif because I just finished that show and it's hilarious and awesome and everyone should watch it: